Dernière mise à jour : 6 sept.
Ingredients (for 2 people)
8 limes (with juice)
1 large onion
1 green bell pepper
1 glass coconut milk
Bora Bora sea salt with coconut
1. Gather ingredients.
2. Cut the fish into half-inch cubes, rinse in fresh water, drain and place in a large salad bowl. Feel free to add a little salt to the water, but this is optional and a matter of taste.
3. Squeeze the limes and pour the juice over the fish. Mix well and chill for 15-20 minutes in the fridge.
4. Thinly slice the onion and green bell pepper, dice the tomato, remove the seeds from the cucumber and cut into fine half-moons.
5. Drain some of the lime juice, add the vegetables and season with salt and pepper.
6. Five minutes before serving, add the coconut milk. Serve chilled.
Former Executive Chef Conrad Bora Bora Nui (2014 - 2019)ll